Fortnite V-Bucks Card: How to Get Free via Microsoft Rewards!
If you’re a fan of Fortnite, then you know that the game is full of different V-Bucks rewards that you can collect. And if you’re looking to get your hands on as many of those rewards as possible, then you’ll want to be sure to check out Microsoft Rewards!
Microsoft Rewards is a loyalty program operated by Microsoft that gives customers earn points for every purchase they make from participating retailers. The points can then be redeemed for free products and services from a variety of different brands, including Fortnite.
So how do you get started with Microsoft Rewards? It’s actually pretty simple – all you need is a Microsoft account and a compatible device. If you already have an account, then simply sign in and start earning points!
How to Get Free ‘Fortnite’ V-Bucks via the Microsoft Rewards
If you’re a fan of ‘Fortnite’ and love earning in-game V-Bucks, then you’ll want to check out the Microsoft Rewards program. Through this program, you can earn free V-Bucks for playing games and completing tasks. Here’s how to get started:
1. Sign up for Microsoft Rewards. This is free and easy to do. Once you’ve signed up, you’ll be able to link your ‘Fortnite’ account and start earning rewards.
2. Complete activities in ‘Fortnite’. There are a lot of different ways to earn rewards through the Microsoft Rewards program, but one of the best way is to complete challenges in the game. These challenges can range from playing specific modes or matches to finding secret chests (or locations). If you’re stuck on something specific, don’t worry – there are plenty of guides available online that will help you out.
3. Claim your rewards. After you’ve completed an activity or completed a series of activities, you’ll receive a reward in the form of V-Bucks. You can then use these V-Bucks to buy items in the game or use them to purchase
How to Create a Microsoft Account and Get Started
If you’re looking to get started with Fortnite and Microsoft Rewards, creating an account is the first step. After that, you’ll need to sign in and link your Epic Games account to your Microsoft account. Here are instructions on how to do both:
To create a Microsoft account, visit microsoft.com/en-us/accounts/. You’ll need to provide some basic information like your name and email address. Once you’ve created your Microsoft account, you can use it to access a range of features across different platforms, including Xbox One and Windows 10.
To link your Epic Games account to your Microsoft account, open the Fortnite game on your PC or console and sign into your Epic Games account. In the upper-left corner of the main menu, select “Settings.” From here, under “Account,” click on the link next to “Microsoft Account.” Enter your Microsoft account login credentials and hit “Link.” Your Epic Games account will now be linked with your Microsoft account.
How to Earn Microsoft Rewards Points via Bing Searches
If you’re looking to earn free V-Bucks on Fortnite, you can do so by using Microsoft Rewards. You can get points by searching for things like “Fortnite Battle Royale” on Bing. Once you’ve earned enough points, you can redeem them for free in-game items or vouchers.
How to Exchange Microsoft Rewards Points to Fortnite V-Bucks
If you’re looking to convert your Microsoft Rewards points into Fortnite V-Bucks, here’s how:
1. Log in to your Microsoft account.
2. Click on “Rewards” in the top left corner of the page.
3. Under “Redeem Points,” click on “Fortnite V-Bucks.”
4. Enter your Microsoft Rewards account number and password, and then click “Redeem.” You will now be prompted to enter your Fortnite Battle Royale character name and verification code. If you have an Xbox Live Gold account, you can also add your Gamertag for an extra layer of security. Once you’ve completed these steps, your rewards will be deposited into your Fortnite account within 72 hours.